Thursday, October 4, 2007

Wrestling Vid Coming Up ?

So I just found out that tomorrow, I will be shooting a scene that sounds like it could be very hot! I can't say too much else about it yet, but I will write more as soon as possible. It is going to be a very busy time ahead because I leave the next day (Saturday) for the Pacific Northwest!

Hopefully, I will be able to catch up my profiles and respond to e-mails once I get there and have some time to recharge. Is it possible to ever feel totally "caught up" and "on top of" all of this stuff? =)

I am definitely still in the adjustment phase of learning how to balance all of the many aspects of being a part of this industry. But, I can honestly say that I love it so far!

3 comments:

Tom said...

Hey Brodie:

I'm glad you're loving it. Just so long as you keep a clear head, family & friends close, and just treat it as FUN, rather than something to stress about, you'll do fine, I think.

A wrestling video? I have not been much of a wrestling fetishist, but I am fully confident your scene will hold my complete interest. =)

Enjoy your time in the Pacific Northwest!

-Tball

Brodie Newport said...

The Pacific Northwest is such beautiful country--and some of the guys here are so sexy and rugged! Need to check out The Cuff and Eagle in Seattle to really get the feel, though (at least according to my BigMuscle pal).

Thank you for expressing the importance of having fun--you are so right! Have you checked out the "amateur" vids I posted on XTube and YouTube? I definitely had a lot of fun making them! hehe

Also been working a lot these past few days on keeping friends (and even family) close and "in the loop." It is so good to have integrity in one's life (to the extent that it is possible in this world of ours these days)!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.