Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lucifer Who Is Enki Who Is Ea

HERE is a very good YouTube vid I found that explores the real identity of Lucifer/Satan as "ENKI." It shows who I am actually interested in as far as being a "Satanist" ... something many guys find shocking to learn about Brodie Newport. This vid is only a start and does not even begin to describe what I am talking about, but I needed to start somewhere.
Much more to come--who and what I "am"
is probably very different from initial misconceptions which probably relate to all kinds of cliches (and describing those who are actually in an entirely different camp). Good stuff ahead!

If you find this interesting, please leave a comment. Blogs are meant for discussion, and I want to use the information I am learning to bring together other like-minded brothers! ;)

No comments: