Thursday, December 6, 2007

Atlanta is More Than Hot!

After spending about a week here so far, I can report in clear conscience that Atlanta is more than just "hot"--the phoenix is the official symbol for the city, so that kind of energy is everywhere … the phoenix is also the logo for a club called "Heretic" (hello!), and the leather stores are amazing. (Ever seen a pony mask? HOT!)

I seem to be getting busier than ever now, and I might be slow to respond to e-mails for a bit until I get settled again in Seattle. Until then, bear with me and I will write again when I get to the PNW (the Pacific NorthWest)! =)

2 comments:

Tom said...

Keep sizzlin' there in Atlanta, sugar.

I'm going to be in New Orleans this weekend (12/7 - 12/9).

Ah, the abs! Wow.

Brodie Newport said...

Hey, Tom! How was NOLA? What were you up to there?