Tuesday, July 14, 2009

From a Brother Who Gets It!

Hey, Bro!
... I'm not just blowing smoke when I say that you're an inspiration. I really mean it. You're fucking amazing. So true and honest to yourself and to the world. I love listening you talk about Satanism (on youtube) I read your blog and no, it's not just about seeing your dick LOL, I really do read it all and your philosophies on Satanism resonate with me so very much. When I first began exploring the Left Hand Path, I purchased and read "The Satanic Bible" and after reading it discovered that I'm not a LeVeyan Satanist - though I didn't know at the time that's what the Satanic Bible was all about, I was still learning. Though a lot of the LeVeyan concepts of hedonism, kept me from rejecting it outright. Theistic Satanism comes much closer to my own belief structure. The thing about that is, you meet guys who tell you they're Satanists and they think that it's all about doing drugs and infecting guys with HIV while shouting "HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD!" To me, that seemed counter-intuitive to a quest for personal enlightenment. Not that I don't occasionally indulge in a little bit of coke or a bare dick in my ass, but I disagreed heartily when I had a guy tell me that I couldn't be a Satanist if I wasn't Poz and out to spread "Satan's gift". It just seemed so wrong. I was so discouraged that every guy that I found thought that this was the sort of thing Satanism is about.

Then I happened across your blog, and it was like a ray of light! (and an instant hard-on). Yes I believe that sex is a very important part of Satanic worship. Spirituality and Sexuality are inseparably linked. But the fact that you're so thoughtful and intelligent about it turned me on even more. Of course then there's the fact that you're really really handsome, have a great body, and a cock that I'd spend days riding. But truly, it's a whole package thing. You're writing and speaking stimulate my mind and spitituality, while the fact that you're hot makes my dick hard and my ass twitch. Plus I like a couple of your songs.

So there it is, I find you inspiring. You've definitely helped to fight the discouragement I'd felt. And after reading your blog and some of the stuff that Bishop Vlad has written in various locations, I've begun learning about Belial as well, which also fits very well into my personal beliefs.

So thank you. You've inspired me, and I look forward to connecting with you soon.
In SATAN'S NAME!

HAIL BELIAL my brother!! God fucking dammit--you just blew me away and made my night all at once with that e-mail!! Hearing that is what makes it all worth it for me man--THANK YOU!! i SO love that the things I have written and what I have experienced of BELIAL is resonating with you!! There is no doubt that HE guides the work I am doing, but it always helps to have external confirmation of this as well! My work seems to truly attract those who are Sons of Belial -- those of us more closely aligned with this Prince of Hell. Not that the other three do not have merit--because they do. But Sons of Belial don't usually get off on pozzing others or harming them/objectifying them in any way. I can't wait to share what a brother relayed while channeling Belial.

I think you will love it--and will love how much it goes along with the Belial "way" or "path" of Satanism. I almost wondered if this brother was channeling ME ... I was floored over and over throughout the chat! LoL ...

Anyway, I will look for you on a4a tonight. I am also wondering if there is any possibility that I could anonymously publish what you wrote in your e-mail on the blog and website? It is so validating and also (in true Belial fashion), I want to share it and show off a bit that what I do DOES matter!!! ;) ;)

TTYS man!!

BRODIE

1 comment:

O quadro Pieszecki said...

really is very inspirational your blog, i like much of what the guy said, every day things are more sense. if the people think better, everyone will understand what really the churches and the Bible says. XO XO and hugs. the blog ta famous in my city. like we say in Brasil " O blog ta Bombando!!!!!!!!"