Sunday, January 31, 2010

The "Blue Moon" of Enki Rises Over XTube Tonight














A real life story
of possession and transformation. WATCH
my face as the transformation takes place as I stroke my cock to orgasm. The shapeshifting is pretty amazing to watch. The energy of the 2009 Blue Moon on New Year's Eve in New Orleans was so strong and conducive to authentic demonic sex, channeling, and possession. Of course the rock-hard erection I experienced says it all: SATAN was in the house!

Lots of folklore and info circulating around out there ties the Blue Moon (like what we had this past New Year's Eve with the beginning of 2010) in with the occult, demonic entities, and the Satanic and secret
astrogical symbol of "Ophiuchus" or the "Serpent-Bearer." I was born under this sign in November 1972 (also during a Blue Moon), so I felt the need to take advantage of the one at the end of 2009--especially since I found myself in the New Orleans area . . .

NOTE: As with "
," the soundtrack for "Blue Moon" contains layers of hypnotic verbal, so make sure you have a good sound system or pair of headphones to get the full effect.

No comments: