Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Temple of Dionysus is Dedicated

HAIL SATAN! HAIL BELIAL and the New Byzantine Church of Belial!

Over the past few weeks, a lot of work has gone into making a dream (to create a combined healing and worship center for gay men) a reality. It finally happened over the past weekend as the events starting with the blue moon at the beginning of the year finally culminated in the final consecration of the temple.

It is my hope and the hope of my brothers that this will be a sanctuary for those wishing to meditate and experience a safe place to contemplate how to begin recovering from the harmful programs of Christianity and other "religions" which are so destructive to gay men.

I want to thank everyone (seen and unseen) who has helped things get to this point, and I sincerely ask for continued cooperation and support so that the mission of this temple can be realized (whether or not it remains at its current location in physical reality).

Also, watch for the forthcoming video "
sexumentary" (as you can see by the pic, I had some fun on my cam this weekend) on both XTube and YouTube which will provide a glimpse into some of the events surrounding the dedication and consecration of the temple.

Anyone interested in visiting the temple, please feel free to drop me a line!

No comments: