Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Frontiers Interview: Found It!

The FRONTIERS INTERVIEW at last--thanks to those who worked on helping me find this. It came up this morning for me in a Google search. Looks like the editors might have cut a couple of responses from the original interview as I am glancing over it, but I will probably publish the unedited version in its entirety on my site or blog soon.

Right now, I have to stay focused for the Saturday Night performance. Am I nervous? Yeah? Excited? Hell yeah.

Is Lord Satan going to fuck plenty of demons into my head between now and the time I go onstage? Trust me--you don't even have to ask . . .

1 comment:

TimA said...

Your sex-vibe blasts out of the computer on Xtube, so I can only imagine what you'll do to that crowd in person. Have fun, man. Wish I could be there. xxx