Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sweet Sound of Success!





















Okay so the whole thing is over, and OMG the performance rocked and I had the time of my life--but what I want to know is if anyone knows Kaya from Pussycat Dolls cuz she's pretty fuckin amazing and I sorta got to hang with her and someone who HAS to be her mom! And they both speak something very Aldebaran (either German or Swedish). I almost chimed in, but then I had to go talk to DJ Kimberly S about playing "Motel 666," so maybe there will be another time!

Sorry . . . I am rambling with excitement still, and I am sure I am not done writing about the performance. But for now (and while the whole experience is still fresh), I want to make sure to relate a few other things from the weekend!

Well, I guess first of all, I was glad to hear that the performance of "Motel 666" (for which I used the DJ Casey Alva Remix) went seamlessly into and out of DJ Pagano's mix for the night--the energy did not stop when I suddenly appeared onstage but kept the same thumping power that Pagano had developed. I even heard that Pagano himself was totally bouncing up and down while I was out there. Jeffrey Sanker told me he was very happy about how it all came off!

Also, the guys were reportedly touching themselves throughout the act lol, so my job was successful. They applauded as my song ended and the mix went smoothly forward into the next song, and Casey Alva (who was out there) said this is rare. That a crowd does not always actually applaud . . .

I am still celebrating, but a warrior's work is 24/7 so I am off to keep up the workout routine. I will write more as it comes to me!

No comments: