Wednesday, August 24, 2011

HAIL the Power of Love

So being whom I am, I often get real interesting messages on the social networking websites to which I belong--quite ironically many of the irksome messages come from other gay men!

Here is one such message I just received on one of the sites to which I belong which include BigMuscle and Dudesnude:

(Obviously this guy is not impressed at the little blurb I wrote about being a Satanist who was once a seriously hard-headed Mormon.)

"Sounds like your rebellion from one false god led you to another even more false god. When you've suffered enough at your own hand and ready to discover the power of Love send me a note."

Man! I was told that when we embrace Satan and this path (and especially once we actually formally commit to Father Satan), it's as if the Christians suddenly come out of the woodwork with a seek-and-destroy attitude cloaked in self-rightesousness, the "power of love" or (more often than not) insisting " but you are a good guy!"

Nobody ever really warned me, however, that our own ranks of gay men would turn like wolves on their own kind.

How do I tell this wolf that he's also chewing his OWN foot off in the process of sending messages like these and openly rejecting Satan so blatantly? I have no clue, so I have not yet responded--and I will probably choose not to invest any more time in him at all. At least not at this point.

Perhaps my silence is making me sound like a victim, but I have learned that as soon as you engage this kind of attitude, you have lost already. Their agenda is set and they are out only on a mission to create more robots and BORG so that they can be less lonely and have "fresh meat" to feed on for the moment.

Let my actions and my life itself play the music of Satan and the message of his awesome power for those who have ears to hear. There really is no need to explain past that.

2 comments:

gay666xxx said...

This makes no sense to me brother, once I fully embraced Satan, there was no doubt I was going to become totally homosexual, and I think the reverse is true, once one embraces total homosexuality there is no way they can deny Satan

Brother T said...

Brodie, I think the name "Satan" gets too mixed up with the Xtian concept of evil for people to understand. So glad you transcended that so young.

I haven't been to Mass in three years, but now I think I'll go again, hoping when I swallow the wafer I get a hard on. It's the same energy.

All men have that Satyr energy, from priests to shy intellectual straight boys. Thank you for releasing that understanding to the world; hopefully those priests and boys will eventually understand that too, together ; )

Ave