Friday, August 26, 2011

More DiGS to Come--9/11/11 is a New Beginning



I really do think Brodie Newport has finally found HIS venue in the desert in Cathedral City's DiGS Bar--a place where I can develop and test my new act in an extremely comfortable and conducive environment.

There are nothing but real MEN here--nothing fancy or fake about it. Cathedral City has always been important for developing my stage act. My first time dancing there a couple of weeks ago went SO smoothly. Even the other dancers were awesome, friendly, and nice. I instantly felt connected.

The vibe is so perfect, and a big part of that is due to DJ Luis Cintron who spins there and has been my favorite DJ in the desert for a long time. It is all coming together so well. He might be the man to help make the next dance hit come to life, although I am in talks with the amazing and talented Casey Alva as well!

At any rate--the weekend of 9/9/11 will be huge as I will be judging the Mister Palm Springs Leather event on Friday night and then dancing and performing on Sunday night.

I am already totally diggin' Tom and Will. I will get to meet Marc--who owns DiGS with his partner Tom--at the event. He seems so cool as well.

So much is ahead! SO excited! It's a new start, and I can feel things picking up at almost whirlwind speed.

No comments: