Thursday, September 1, 2011

Why I Go Tanning

A true Satanic Warrior stays golden/dark-skinned?

Check this out--great food for thought from some of my favorite people. This is also for you, Tyler--my brother in San Fran if you are reading this! I bet that tanline is lookin hot right about now.

(He likes thong tanlines--I prefer speedo but it's all hot!)

It also applies to all black brothers out there as well as those of Arabic descent. No wonder Indio, California is rife with references to that culture and region of the globe with street names like "Oasis" and "Arabia," and a is known for its extremely popular DATE (as in the middle eastern fruit) Festival that takes place in a minaret/mosque-themed fairgrounds.

More puzzle pieces come together. If I am not mistaken, the Byzantine Church of Belial has definite middle eastern/Arabic ties as well.


"Stay uncontrollable" as she says, guys! Don't be a white boy clone ready for mind-control, and--if you do happen to be a white dude--do what you need to do to avoid setting yourself up for becoming a sheep of ANY kind. I will let you read the rest and decide for yourselves!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Love that slow-roasted golden skin and that tan line. It makes that ass of yours a shining white beacon.

Ave!