Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Daily Briefs !! . . . v i n t a g e . . .



















Okay, so I admit this may not actually qualify as "vintage," but here's a shot from the summer of 2004. It was part of the very first set of pics I took (using a webcam LoL) for my first BigMuscle profile while living in Newport Beach, CA and working as a psychotherapist in SoCal.

I was so damn proud of my new abs! (PPFFTT!) God, I LOVED that summer and that apartamento! My soundtrack album for that summer was Madonna's "American Life" (especially "Nothing Fails" and "Intervention") along with Seal's "Seal IV" . . . ever heard Seal's "Heavenly?"

There you go!

So that was the beginning of the BadMormon (my BigMuscle profile ID). Oh . . . and sorry about the boxers, but I was flirting with the butch, "Abercrombie" thing back then. It was fun at the time--really! :)~

1 comment:

Tom said...

And is that hair I see?!

I kinda dig those sideburns.