Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Daily Briefs !!

i still can't believe how put together we were despite the lack of sleep we had that first day of filming either !! i still have not yet received my copy of the movie from Oly, but I will let you know when I finally get to watch it. Would you say you were happy overall with how it turned out? I can't wait because I know i will also be laughing out loud remembering how much fun it was !! My favorite memory of meeting you and of that experience: our celebratory dinner at the Indian restaurant by the studio. The three of us acted like we were on a victory celebration and had just conquered the world. LoL And don't forget having to find just the perfect mango chutney for G ...makes me smile as I write ! Hope all is well--tell X hello for me bud. Miss you guys. Brodie

No comments: