Saturday, February 16, 2008

Unzipped Magazine Reviews "Fear" (Titan Media)

I cannot wait to meet all of you SoCal guys (and reconnect with some good friends as well) at MJ's in L.A. on Thursday! So I am realizing that maybe my last 2 blog entries were somewhat strange and cryptic. I was just sharing some of my thoughts as expressed in a few e-mails and wanted to be creative. I hope I did not lose anyone with those narratives! Sometimes, I just "get like that" hehe . . . Anyway, for the month of March, Unzipped Magazine is reviewing "Fear" (Titan Media). I have not yet had a chance to get my hands on a copy, but I was very excited when Mickey from Channel 1 Releasing told me that there is a photo of me included with the review! =)

1 comment:

filmfanatikk said...

Nobody is leaving Brodieworld. It's only getting bigger.

See you Thursday, Sexy!