Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Brodie's Books !!

On the heels of the latest Vid ("Live in the Emerald City"), I am recommending some "light reading" LoL ... there will be more to follow as this is the first installment of "Brodie's Books."


I first read "Pacts With The Devil" in the summer of 2001 while living on Newport Avenue in Long Beach (CA). A lot of amazing things happened that summer in my spiritual development as I officially left the practice of psychotherapy and began exploring some of the "frontiers" of our human consciousness.


Click here to check out "Pacts With The Devil," a "Chronicle of Sex, Blasphemy, and Liberation" (authored by two gay men). It includes actual rituals taken from the tradition of the French Aristocracy and published for the very first time.


Truly cutting-edge in both a sexual and spiritual sense (one of the main thrusts that drives my work).

No comments: