Friday, April 4, 2008

SLAMMED !! (in a good way)














K, so (like the Mississippi Delta--check that sh*t out!) I am currently up to my levee with work right now, but I am enjoying the flood . . .

After shooting two movies in L.A. this past week, I find myself now getting ready for performing at the second annual Mr. Nude Seattle Contest in two days. And this is my very first strip-tease/dance, so it is important to me!

While it is awesome being slammed with so many fun things at once, I also fear that maybe I am having a tough time keeping on top of everything and (more importantly) keeping in touch with everyone !

But all will be back to (my version of) normal after Monday night, so--if you are reading this--please give me a bit of slack until then . . . (We all need a bit of that occasionally, right?)

I promise to return with Pics-A-Go-Go next Tuesday ! =)

3 comments:

filmfanatikk said...

Dude! My fingers are crossed!!

Chris

filmfanatikk said...

so........how did it go last night?

Brodie Newport said...

It was so much fun !! I think I may have found another niche that I am going to love ... lots of pics to come !! XOXO