Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Daily Briefs: The Broadlind Set

I took these pics with my webcam when I was living at the Historic Broadlind Hotel in Long Beach, California. Do you like my orange Unicos? All of this was way before I had fully embraced my Satanic nature, but I think there is a darkness about these pics nonetheless. The Broadlind Hotel was for sure haunted, and I still fantasize about all kinds of men's devil worship ritual taking place there in the basement. The entire East Village Arts District is full of underground passages and stories of hauntings. More about the time I spent living in the East Village will follow--could never fit it all into one post. Be sure to catch the next exciting episode!























































1 comment:

art65 said...

Brodie I like this pose