Saturday, November 15, 2008

Discussing What it Means to be "Real Men"

Bishop Vlad (11/14/2008 12:42:22 AM): I think we have both experienced being truly reborn through this whole process, bro. Truly spriitual. Three-dimensional--not just the obvious

Brodie Newport (11/14/2008 12:46:02 AM): Yeah and i think that a lot of others will be, too.

Bishop Vlad (11/14/2008 12:51:12 AM): I feel justified in saying that if we keep putting forth this example of brotherhood, then you better believe it, Brodie! My life would not be anywhere near the same without you to teach and just being part of my existence. We can show others what a strong bond they can build with others, finally being free and knowing TRUE trust and caring for other men.
Reading your initial posts is amazing in this way, I can see just how lost you were then bro--so confused and worried. Fuck bro, you have arrived. You should see me right now, realizing how you have worked so hard, struggled and once you comitted to this path how things just settled right in ... just WOW!
Brodie Newport: WOW WOW WOW bro !! Yeah, I guess that is so true, huh !! So, I guess the narration has been going on all along really ... it's a decent journal--just as it is.
Bishop Vlad: Without a doubt! You are a different man now, Brodie. You are so much stronger and confident--no more searching or wondering ... but just the way you were posting showed how unsure you were of a lot of things.
Brodie Newport: yeah? just lost huh .........
Bishop Vlad: To others, it would look like you were justmoving around, but knowing you like I do now, it is very clear what was going on then ... very lost and hoping to find your place in things.
Brodie Newport: So the big question is ...... have i found it ?!!
Bishop Vlad: Hell, you even look different--much more confident and strong. Yes--no doubt you have found it bro. Here is an example of what I mean--in your own words, bro:
"I am still searching for a place where I can regain the spiritual strength and camaraderie I had as a Mormon youth, but Dallas was where I at least felt the ghosts that remain from that period of my life."
Brodie Newport: wow that is cool to see that again haha .........
Bishop Vlad: It just solidfies what I have been saying, bro ,all along--and that is also why people are so drawn to you. You are so honest and up front about yourself. You are not afraid to be vulnerable. More men need to learn that. Then they would be the real man they want to be.

No comments: