Thursday, December 23, 2010

M0TEL 666 (Remaster) On its Way!

I am so excited about the MOTEL 666 Remaster that I got started on yesterday with a local Coachella Valley engineer. I am so amazed at how much the song has transformed, and it was a fucking exciting day yesterday.

Next, I will be recording and adding the vocal, and then the Remaster will be replacing the current version on iTunes (so get a copy of it while you can). I am also going to be working on adding some new and exciting cover art.

All the while, I am keeping up the gym and rehearsal routines. And during my driving all over creation and past people's Christmas decorations outside their houses and in their yards, I am realizing how powerful EA is at this time of year

It is kind of a nice surprise. The Santa-Satan connection is no fucking coincidence.

"HAIL, 'EA-SU!' Each step is work but shows its worth. You pay me back a thousandfold, and I will protect you--I'll show you my good faith."

The path I walk with my brothers is SO not easy--but we are called to the path of knowledge through experience as one of my brothers recently pointed out. The constant connection I feel with them is what I live for as we bring the same light that both Lucifer and Ea-su/Jesus Christ carried to the planet in past ages.

This time (the way I see it), we are not a single being but many beings standing strong in our KNOWLEDGE and POWER. And anyone who wishes to partake with us in this direct (and at times seemingly dangerous) experience of the Truth is allowed to do so. Brotherhood is everything and without it, none of this other stuff I am doing would have meaning or be worth it.

What we all long for is actually free for everyone. Perhaps that is the best surprise of all. (But you still have to purchase my song on iTunes--it's not free. LoL. That's one of life's big fuckovers isnt it?)

No comments: