Saturday, January 1, 2011

The "Sleepyhead" Demon Dons His Flight Suit to Takeoff into 2011

Yep, it's an older pic from a Chi Chi LaRue/Doug Jeffries film, but this is pretty much what I looked like last night stripping down a black flight suit to some white fishnet briefs (with serious support up front) at the Riviera Resort in Palm Springs 2011 New Year event (hosted by Jeffery Sanker). I danced to Passion Pit's "Sleepyhead" (Wa Wa Remix of course), and I had "HAIL" written across my chest in what looked like some fucked-up kind of black crayon. "SPRM" was scrawled across my upper back/shoulders. At the end, I screamed "HAIL SATAN"--but I am told I was possessed-looking and screaming through the whole gyrating performance.

I couldn't control my body, and I loved it! My body was hit with what felt like 5000 volts, and it was an even bigger rush than the Seattle performances. There was no way to resist it but let it shoot through my whole fuckin body and make my body do whatever it wanted.

Hopefully some actual pics and or vid from the event to follow soon!

DJ Kimberly S spun the working version of the "MOTEL 666" Remaster, and it is pretty clear that there is a TON of work to be done in order to have it pounding to the level of most House music. My work is cut out for me, but it was so cool to see a real DJ play my record.

But goddamn--just being onstage and having the lights hit my eyes as I looked out over the crowd of 1500 or so and commanded them into frenzy and fire was the ultimate reminder of where I BELONG. And the coolest thing is the feeling the world gives back that, "Yeah--you are right . . . you do belong here so fucking go for it and we are watching." Ted Matthews was in the audience (the ultimate demon on film in my book--check out his eyes) dancing and giving his support. The lights were even violet like some of my foreshadowing dreams.

I still describe it as something similar to what you experience when you are standing in line for the ultimate roller coaster ride at an amusement park and just fucking going for it no matter the doubts and fears and insecurities. You can always turn back before you strap on the lap belt, but aren't you going to hate yourself? Special thanks to Jeffery Sanker and everyone else who made this this (and I had to stop myself from writing "fucking" yet again here) . . . experience possible.

HAIL LUCIFER . . . HAIL KNOWLEDGE . . . and HAIL the New Year to all brothers everywhere!

No comments: