Monday, October 13, 2008

BRODIE'S BOOKS: Two Flutes Playing











I wrote author Andrew Ramer back when I first read Two Flutes Playing(while living on the Original Newport Avenue in Long Beach, CA), and I got a quick response! I remember how excited I was. This book affected me.

I even ended up making my own homemade soaps from herbs in my yard (LoL) that represented each of Ramer's "Four Forces." I was so excited, back in the day, about opening up my own healing center for gay men--a place where we could reconnect with our true identity.
And it will still happen. Just along different lines ... "there is a place where we can ________ !"

MORE
PREVIEW IMAGES FROM "SONS OF BELIAL" COMING SOON !

4 comments:

filmfanatikk said...

hey K! I know it's different, but I have an herb garden. :) Will be hoping for the best!

p.s. any chance you can make it yo my haunted housewarming party??? Would love to see you. And more. I can see you as a ghost with 4 holes. 2 eyes, 1 nose, and 1 huge muscle. LOL

Call me tomorrow!!!!!

Brodie Newport said...

OK will give u a call bro! I LOVE Halloween parties ............. but won't be in LA until the 31st :(

You going to the big parade in WeHo that night? I will be there if ya wanna come hang for a bit (have the Robert Van Damme shoot scheduled for November 1st and 2nd) ...

XO Brodie

filmfanatikk said...

I do believe I should be down there for the festivities. Sorry to hear you'll be in Fla. for the party, but I'm sure you'll have a blast. I will call you on Hallowwen. 949 #, right??

p.s.-what will you be wearing for costume? Or not wearing? LOL

Chris

Brodie Newport said...

My costume? I think I am going to go as Cody Cummings ... LoL ...

Can't wait to see you in WeHo! DEF give me a call at the (949) number bro !! :)

HUGS
Brodie
XXX