Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Prayer for the Night

Satan, you have made me such a fucking free man, and I am so happy. I don't think that I have felt like this in my life EVER before !! I can't believe the sense of freedom that you have given me. THANK YOU. I seriously feel like I have finally "arrived." I am truly astounded and treasuring every goddamn minute of this feeling.

I feel absolutely zero fear, and this is a total first for me. It is so unreal.

I know it will not always be easy, but you have given me so many brothers who share this path. I never have to be alone again.

Their support is my lifeblood. YOU are my GOD, and I fucking love you. Know that in my heart, I am forever on my knees before you, my Lord.

Hail Satan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings brother. Very powerful prayer and made me smile like a cheshire cat. The Left Hand Path is not about all the scary things the mainstream public seem to think it is, you really showed the passion and beauty it does offer in your prayer. Thanks for sharing such a private moment with us.

Vlad Bishop